- PC Starcraft: Broodwar (1998) The Zerg, Protoss, and Terrans battle for their continued survival in StarCraft: Brood War. The story of this expansion to StarCraft begins with the Protoss seeking to reunite with their Dark Templar brethren to rebuild their homeworld, Aiur.
- Starcraft Full Version free download - StarCraft and StarCraft: Brood War, PowerAMP Full Version Unlocker, The Holy Bible King James Version, and many more programs.
- No Adware or Spyware
- Safe & Easy Downloads
- No pirated software, 100% legal games
- Games by Genre
Control Your Army Wisely and Crush Your Enemies Underfoot!
8/10 (93 votes) - Download StarCraft Free. Play StarCraft, one of the greatest real-time strategy games for Windows PC, now in its totally free version for the most nostalgic gamers of this RTS. Bryce 7.1 pro free download. Even though this real-time strategy game (RTS) was launched in 1998, it is still one of the most.
Categories/Tags: real time strategysci-fi theme
- What's Free - Play game for 100 minutes.
- File Size - 28.1 MB
- Play It On - Win XP
- Game Created By - Blizzard
In Space, No One Can Hear the Drums of War
Rouse the men from their barracks, load the guns, and get the Vulture running. War has just broken out in the galaxy and it needs you to safeguard it!
Welcome to the universe of StarCraft, one of the biggest and most influential games to ever hit the industry. Immerse yourself into an extensive space opera setting rife with corruption, intrigue and evil from beyond the darkness of space. You’ll scour the landscape of assorted alien worlds, harvest precious resources from the land, and use them construct buildings, produce devastating weapons of mass destruction, and train hardy soldiers of war.
With your vast amount of assets at hand, you can then do battle against legions of mechanized siege engines and swarms of fearsome aliens. If that’s not enough, you can then join the extensive online community that has been over ten years in the making and test your tactical wits against other players in fast-paced multiplayer combat.
StarCraft has it all, and that is why it regarded as the undisputed king of the real-time strategy genre.
Protoss and Terrans and Zerg, Oh My!
The year is 2449. In the Koprulo Sector of the galaxy, trouble is beginning to stir among the human colonists known the Terrans. Not only has society gone under the oppressive heel of the Confederacy of Man, but things have just become a lot more complicated. As a rebellion is waged across the Confederacy, an alien race calling itself the Protoss suddenly makes first contact in the form of one destroyed colony.
As the Terrans attempt to recover from the incident, one Jim Raynor discovers that a second alien race has been infesting various colonies under everyone’s nose. Called the Zerg, it may just be the biggest threat the Koprulo Sector will ever face.
- Experience a three-act story from the perspectives of all three races: Terrans, Protoss and Zerg.
- Complete 30 missions of escalating difficulty to see this tale to its end.
- Harvest two kinds of resources from the environment: Vespene gas and minerals.
- Set up buildings and production facilities. Use them to train soldiers, manufacture specialized vehicles, and upgrade units as necessary.
Move Out the Terran Marines
Descended from human criminals and other undesirables from Earth, the Terrans were sent to colonize the far-off Koprulo Sector before attaining independence. Suiting up in massive suits of power armor and wielding a variety of devastating firearms, their favored tactics should be familiar to anyone knowledgeable about warfare. They are capable of producing both strong and economical units, and hence offer a balanced and flexible approach.
- Set up your buildings anywhere at anytime with no restrictions. You’re only limited by how many resources you have.
- Train powerful soldiers, including Marines for terrestrial combat or stealthy Ghosts for scouting and assassination.
- Produce useful vehicles like the fast-moving Vulture, the slow but powerful Siege Tank, or the anti-psionic Science Vessel.
Control the Zerg Swarm
If the Terran and the Protoss forces feel too orderly for you, then you can always try out the Zerg swarm. Consisting of a race of bestial and insect-like aliens commanded by an Overmind, their strength lies in the fact that they can breed fast and amass greater numbers than the other two races.
None of their units may be able to take what the Terrans and Protoss can dish out, but they can recover from defeat better and win through attrition. If you have a strong stomach, then the Zerg are your “men.”
- Corrupt the land under a massive expanse of organic tissue called the Creep. You may only set up Zerg “buildings” upon this blight.
- Produce drones to gather resources or turn them into the pulsating organs that serve as your “buildings.”
- Breed swarms of Zerglings, the cheapest units in the game and the quickest to make.
- Use your Queen for a variety of tasks. Attach a parasite to enemy units to see everything they see, produce Broodlings by infesting organic foes, or slow down enemy movements.
Take Command of the Protoss
As an intelligent race of humanoid aliens, the Protoss have the most technology by far and possess the greatest minds in the universe. Thanks to their immense physical strength and impressive psionic powers, they are capable of creating the most powerful units in StarCraft.
However, power comes at a price and must be paid for in exorbitant amounts of minerals and Vespene gas. Use your Protoss men well, because losing just one will be a costly affair.
- The Protoss have the quickest and most efficient construction process. Lay down a probe to summon a pre-constructed building at its location.
- Buildings require Pylons to be constructed and powered. Defend the Pylons to keep your bases up and running.
- Every unit has a protective shield. Upgrade them with a Shield Battery to make it recharge faster.
- Train mighty warriors like the psionic sword-wielding Zealots, the storm-summoning High Templar, or the stealthy Dark Templar.
If the computer is failing to be a worthy opponent for you, then you can always challenge other players. Go onto Blizzard’s proprietary Battle.net service to take the galactic war online in a variety of arenas. Don’t let StarCraft’s age fool you; its online community is just as healthy as it was back in 1998.
- Play with or against up to seven other players.
- Battle it out on over 50 official maps.
- lay individual or team-based games of deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, and more.
- Play Ladder matches to get onto the online leader board and see where you rank among the rest of the player base.
The Possibilities are Endless
No strategy gamer’s library is complete without the original StarCraft. It revolutionized the genre with its use of asymmetrically-balanced units and brought everyone an awesome science fiction story and universe to boot. The singleplayer game will keep you occupied for a while and the multiplayer can keep your attention for years. It has for millions of players and it will continue to do so for many more.
Average Rating: ( Ratings)
Click Screenshot to Enlarge
About Download Free Games
Recommended by PC World Magazine (August 2004), The Miami Herald Online (Sept. 25, 2004), and Downhome Magazine (2005 – Favorite Games Site), Download Free Games has provided its users quality downloadable games since 2002.
Game players from around the world play tens of thousands of DFG’s free games every day. DFG is constantly expanding, striving to bring its audience the most entertaining game downloads found on the Internet.
Download Free Games is a small business owned and operated by iWin Inc.
Thank you for your review!
Your review will be published within 24 to 48 hours.×
Sorry, there was an error whilst submitting your review!
Starcraft 2 Download PC
StarCraft II is a free pc science fiction strategy game which developed and published by well know and experienced team Blizzard Entertainment. The game was realsed in July 2020 for several platform and game can be played on WINDOWS AND MAC OS.
Time to bunker up warp in those pylons and get ready to jump into the spawning pool we’re setting up for the biggest game change ever by making Starcraft 2 free-to-play .If you’ve missed the epic sci-fi story lines or always wanted to take a dip into the competitive ladder now is the best time to start. Let’s hit the ground running and dive straight into the main three game modes. Ever envision yourself leading your own intergalactic mission across space then begin your Starcraft 2 experience with the single-player campaign mode.
Starcraft 2 Gameplay
Download Free Pc Starcraft Full Game
It’s a great way to start if you’re new to realtime strategy games unravel the story of a sweeping sci-fi saga that transports you into a universe filled with an iconic cast of heroes whose personal struggles and unexpected challenges will drive your mission objectives. You can start your adventure for free with the wings of Liberty campaign where you’ll play as space marshal Jim Raynor who fights for freedom opposite the corrupted Terran Dominion vs is the heart and soul of realtime strategy games the perfect place. If you’re looking for a way to test your skill against other players and showcase your strategic ability choose one of three distinct races.
Download Starcraft Free From Blizzard
The Fearless Terran the ravenous xored or the exalted Protoss and build your army and pursuit of victory play alone or with a group of friends against players around the world versus is a thrilling and rewarding gameplay mode that presents infinite possibilities no two games will ever be the same and your ability to improve as a player is virtually limitless all versus play modes are completely free to access and you can unlock placement on the competitive ladder just by playing the game.
Download Original Starcraft Free
Starcraft 2 System Requirements
Download Free Pc Starcraft Full
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
RAM: 2 GB RAM.
HDD: 30 GB available space.
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Screen Resolution: 1024X768 or better.