Install the board per the instructions in the E-MU 1212m manual. Then download and install the latest drivers from E-MU Support.You will need both the E-MU® PatchMix DSP Application and E-MU Digital Audio System Driver. E-mu 1212m linux driver download - it does not show up in the hardware settings area. The e-mu 1212m pci digital audio system is a set of two pci audio cards configured with premium-class converters, high-quality i/o, and versatile dsp processors for professional audio processing.
Emu E-MU Patch Utility
|Category:||Audio and Sound|
|File Size:||16.63 Mb|
|Release:||3 Oct 2005|
|Update:||7 Dec 2005|
- Update Now ->EmuPMX_PCApp_L6_1_81_06.exe << Official Server 1
- Download Now -> EmuPMX_PCApp_L6_1_81_06.exe Download Site 1 <<-- Backup Server
Before you download:
- This Application Package is now a Full Installer. It does not require that you had previously installed software from an original Digital Audio System CD, only that your system meets the minimum hardware requirements.
- Please take a moment to check the ABOUT BOX in PatchMix DSP (Right-click on the E-MU Logo right above the TV in PatchMix) to see if this patch is necessary. If the version numbers below are higher then what you see in the About Box you should proceed with the update.
Before you install:
- If you have experienced a fault in any audio application, you should reboot Windows before applying this update.
- Exit all applications before installing these updates.
- Installation of Application and Driver can be done in any order.
- This installer will automatically uninstall any older versions of software before installing new version.
E-MU PatchMix DSP version V1.81 contains the following feature enhancements and fixes:
E-MU PatchMix DSP Version V1.81 Feature Enhancements:
- Added Multi-channel WDM playback support for all Digital Audio Systems. (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System Driver Patch 1.81 or later)
- Added Import/Export of Core FX Presets and Multi FX Presets
- Added 88.2 kHz and 176.4 kHz sample rate support to E-MU 0404, 1212M, 1820 and 1820M Digital Audio Systems (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System Driver Patch 1.81 or later)
- Added 'Load FX on Startup' option (when disabled, the loading of FX preset data is deferred until first launch of FX Palette.This greatly shortens PatchMix launch time on startup.)
- New temporary session and session saving behavior
Fixes: Moonlight mp3 download.
- Fixed Application crash that happens when using the 'Fast User Switching' feature in Windows XP
- Fixed bug where PatchMix would sometimes show meter activity but no sound would be heard
- PatchMix will now specifically prompt an error if the user creates, deletes or renames FX categories that contain characters that are not legal in the file system.
Includes changes from V1.71 Release
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel� or AMD� processor - 1 GHz or faster
- Intel�, AMD� or 100% compatible motherboard & chipset
- 256 MB System RAM
- 900 MB of free hard disk space for full installation
- XVGA Video (1024 x 768)
- Microsoft� Windows� XP (SP 2) or 2000 (SP4)
- Microsoft� DirectX� 9.0 or greater
- E-MU� 0404, 1212M, 1616, 1616M, 1820, 1820M Digital Audio System, or Emulator� X, Emulator� X Studio Desktop Sampling System, or Proteus� X Desktop Sound Module.
Application Revision History
Changes from v1.71 Release:
- Added 192 kHz support to E-MU 0404. (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System / Emulator X Desktop Sampling System / Proteus X Desktop Sound Module Driver patch 1.71 or later)
- Tested and verified compatibility with Windows XP Service Pack 2
- Fixed Installer bug where update failed when language/region and OS language were mismatched
- Includes changes from V1.60 Release
Changes from V1.60 Release:
Emu 1212m Software Download Software
- E-MU PowerFX (hardware-accelerated VST effects)
- Factory presets for Lite Reverb plug-in and 7 delay plug-ins
- Bypass all inserts
- WDM Support at 96/192 kHz (NOTE: Also requires E-MU Digital Audio System / Emulator X Driver patch 1.60 or later)
- Mouse-wheel support in PatchMix DSP
- Added Dual Monitor Support
- Fixed a bug where audio is dropped when a corrupted session file is loaded
- Fixed a bug when dragging and inserting a soloed or bypassed effect
- Fixed Auto-Delay compensation in E-Wire when using Cubase SX or Nuendo
- Fixed a problem where PatchMix DSP could not be opened after closing it using Alt-F4
- Includes changes from V1.20 Release
Changes from V1.20 Release:
Emu 1820m Windows 10
- Fixed bug where switching between internal and external source cause PatchMix application error.