Fast Print SA is a printing company that is based in Johannesburg, We specialize in printing of high quality lithe and digital print. Just as our name suggests, we are the fastest printing company that supplies quality print in South Africa and beyond borders. Uprinting.com is ranked #86 for Business and Consumer Services/Publishing and Printing and #87570 Globally. Get a full report of their traffic statistics and market share. Jan 8, 2017 - Explore Trebleseven's board 'H.N. Werkman', followed by 5732 people on Pinterest. See more ideas about history design, graphic design, poster prints.
Wireless Receipt Printer with Auto Cutter
Move customers in and out fast with the rugged Mobilink P80 Plus receipt printer with auto cutter. The P80 Plus provides the power and connectivity to drive both transaction efficiency and customer satisfaction. It delivers 3-inch receipts with clean, smooth edges. Compatible with iOSÂ®, Androidâ„¢ and WindowsÂ® mobile platforms, it speeds through jobs at up to 100 mm per second. It also offers seamless integration with smart devices, using wireless, BluetoothÂ® and NFC1 pairing configurations. And, it enables easy printing with innovative eposâ„¢ technology. This reliable printer features a long-life battery and four-foot drop rating, plus paper-saving options. Get high-quality printing on the go.
Move customers in and out â€“ fast â€“ with the rugged Mobilink P80 Plus 3″ receipt printer featuring:
- Built-in auto cutter
- Easy integration with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices
- Fast printing
- Long-life battery
Mobilink P80 Plus features
- Complete with built-in auto cutter
- Speeds through jobs at up to 100 mm per second
- Features long battery life, up to 33 hrs
- Offers paper-saving options â€“ up to 23%
- Four-foot drop rating
- Delivers 3-inch receipts with clean, smooth edges
- Enables easy printing with innovative ePOSâ„¢ technology
- Compatible with iOSÂ®, Androidâ„¢ and WindowsÂ®
- Offers seamless integration with smart devices, using wireless, BluetoothÂ® and NFC2 pairing configurations
- Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n, with 2.4GHz/5GHz compatibility and Bluetooth 3.0 (EDR supported)
- Highly efficient â€” built-in auto cutter speeds up transaction time and ensures receipts with clean, smooth edges
- Seamless integration â€” compatible with iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices
- Long-life battery â€” operational up to 33 hours (Bluetooth), up to 25 hours (wireless)2
- Ultra fast print speed â€” prints 3-inch receipts at up to 100 mm per second
- Rugged design â€” four-foot drop rating, plus IP4X environmental certification
- Easy wireless configuration â€” 802.11 a/b/g/n with 2.4GHz/5GHz compatibility, plus Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR
- NFC feature â€” save time with convenient touch-to-print functionality1
- Paper-saving options â€” save up to 23 percent via special utility settings
Epson P80 Plus, Epson Printers
Lots of businesses can benefit from sending out a newsletter; it’s a great way of keeping in touch with your clients and keeping your organisation at the front of their mind; here’s a couple of ideas:
- To send out to your employees or clients to update them on what’s new in the business.
- To send information out to the area where you live, for example, if you are a local councillor.
- Perhaps you run a group, such as a playgroup or youth club, and you want to send out some key dates and information to your members.
Or, maybe you’d like to get one for personal use; here’s a couple of ideas you might not have considered before that could be fun:
- Why not send out a family newsletter with pictures and highlights from your year to the family so they can see what you have been up to. That’s especially nice for older family members that might not have access to social media.
- A wedding newsletter, containing key information for the big day and also some fun pictures of the happy couple and stories of how they met.
Here is a great piece of feedback from a client who we recently printed some newsletters for:
We are so pleased with our new internal newsletter! Thanks to Essential Print Services for this incredible design and super-fast print service as always!
If you’d like to put together a newsletter and you don’t know where to start then why not get in touch.Category: Blog, Front Page, TestimonialsBy Yvonne GormanLeave a commentShare this postShare with FacebookShare with TwitterShare with LinkedInShare with Pinterest