- Grindr is the first and best mobile social and dating app for gay and bisexual men to match and meet. Designed to be fast and easy to use, Grindr matches you with great guys in your area that are looking for the same things you are.
- Grindr Xtra Free Download IPA. Saved by Kraky Land.
- Grindr is a dating app that can be downloaded from the Google Play or iTunes App Store for free. You can also register or use of the app for free. The features can also be used for free by all users. Grindr does utilize display advertising as their primary type of monetizing its service.
Unlimited is the highest tier Grindr subscription. Unlimited subscribers get all the In addition to the premium features that come with Grindr XTRA No more third-party ads View up to 600 profiles.Anonymous]
Well considering Grindr hasn't been bothered about security risks and stuff over the past few years within their app, I may aswell - as I'll just be ignored anyways - share a little hackety-poo that allows you to have Grindr Xtra on your iPhone for free! Forever too - well that's unless they update the program.. hah.
- Jailbroken iPhone
- Flex 2
- Grindr (Dur!)
What To Do:
** I am hoping you have some basic knowledge of Flex? **
1) Add (+) a new App and choose Grindr.
Free Grindr Xtra Trial
2) Click 'Add Units..' -> Executable 'Grindr'
3) Search and tick the follow:
-(unsigned int) cascadeLimit
4) Now edit the values as specified below:
-(unsigned int) cascadeLimit
How To Get Grindr Xtra For Free
5) Return to the main screen and active it.
6) Fire up Grindr and hey-presto! Grindr Xtra, no ads, full screen, swipeable profiles, push notifications(!) and unlimited men.
NOTE: A big thank you to 'Junn' for pointing out the typo in this post (I originally posted 'casecaseLimit' instead of 'cascadeLimit'). This has now been corrected above. *Last week, Grindr announced the global release of its new “Explore” feature.
The new feature allows users to browse and connect with people anywhere in the world.
Users can use Explore to see who’s out there around the world. Contacting, tapping or favouriting people elsewhere will require a subscription to Grindr XTRA, which is the app’s paid service.
Explore will also be made available to Grindr XTRA trial users during their free week.
Peter Sloterdyk, VP of Marketing, said: “When Grindr first launched, we wanted to focus on providing a hyperlocal experience, but as the needs of our community change, we are thrilled to adapt. Explore has been our most requested feature, but to get it right we had to ensure that it was done the Grindr way; reliably and uniquely. Now the world is truly at every user’s fingertips, with the largest network of GBTQ people in every country in the world.”
Users can find Explore by tapping on the new rocket icon which appears at the bottom of the app.
They then have to tap on the search bar to enter a new search and select from a list of results. Once a location has been selected, a map will then appear to confirm the location.
Gene stuart old loves and country memories. Users can then tap on “View nearby profiles” or tap and hold the map in order to move the pin.
However, Explore search results have been disabled in regions where it remains unsafe to be LGBTQ.
Users can opt-out from appearing in Explore by turning the “Show Me In Explore Searches” off within their settings.
Read more here.