Other albums by Coolio
Gangster paradise mafia game free download - Crime Coast: Gangster Paradise, Mafia Gangster Car Game, Gangster Mafia Crime City, and many more programs. 1-16 of 157 results for 'Gangsta's Paradise Coolio' Amazon Music Unlimited. Listen to any song, anywhere. Learn More about Amazon Music Unlimited. Gangsta's Paradise. Waptrick Download Coolio Gangstas Paradise Mp3. Download free Waptrick Coolio songs from Waptrick.com music download site. Listen Gangstas Paradise Mp3 and download free Coolio mp3 albums from Waptrick.com. Listen and Download Coolio mp3 - Up to date free Coolio songs by Mp3bears.me. Download GANGSTAS PARADISE by COOLIO free. #1 rated music site. 6.5 Million songs. Get lyrics ♫ music videos for your. Coolio Gangstas Paradise (feat. Full album rar zip via zippyshare, torrent, mega, uploaded. Mp3 Download Coolio - The Return Of The Gangsta (Urban Limited Edition) mp3 release album free. Free Download: http://italianzone.forumfree.it/?t=54273525.
Download Coolio Gangstas Paradise free midi and other Coolio free midi. Gangstas Paradise. Download MIDI Download MP3*. *converted from midi. Living in a gangsta's paradise Been spending most their lives Living in a gangsta's paradise Keep spending most our lives Living in a gangsta's paradise Keep spending most our lives Living in a gangsta's paradise Power and the money, money and the power Minute after minute, hour after hour Everybody's running, but half of them ain't lookin'.
Coolio achieved mainstream success in the mid to late 1990s with his albums It Takes a More about Coolio Bestselling Books: Cookin' with Coolio: 5 Star Meals at a 1 Star Price. Gangsta's Paradise [Explicit].
- 1That's How It IsCoolio1:0
- 2Geto HighlitesCoolio4:56
- 3Gangsta's ParadiseCoolio4:0
- 4Too HotCoolio3:39
- 5Exercise Yo' GameCoolio4:49
- 61, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)Coolio3:31
- 8Kinda High, Kinda DrunkCoolio3:44
- 10Fucc CoolioCoolio0:49
- 11For My SistasCoolio4:24
- 12Is This Me?Coolio4:20
- 13A Thing Goin' OnCoolio4:41
- 14Bright as the SunCoolio4:44
- 15Recoup ThisCoolio1:21
- 16The RevolutionCoolio3:48
- 17Get Up Get DownCoolio5:31
|Studio album by|
|Released||November 21, 1995|
|Studio||Echo Sounds, Los Angeles, California and Studio 56, Hollywood, California|
|Label||Tommy Boy, Warner Bros.|
|Producer||Coolio, Christopher Hamabe,|
Devon Davis, Doug Rasheed,
Bryan 'The Wino' Dobbs
|Singles from Gangsta's Paradise|
Gangsta's Paradise is the second studio album by rapper Coolio, released on November 21, 1995. It is Coolio's best-selling album, with over three million copies sold in the United States. The album produced three singles, which became hits: the title track (which was first used in the 1995 film Dangerous Minds, released before Coolio's album), '1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)', and 'Too Hot'.
- 5Charts and certifications
Three songs were released as singles. 'Gangsta's Paradise' reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100, '1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)' reached number 5, and 'Too Hot' peaked at number 24.
The album was nominated for a 1997 Grammy for Best Rap Album. The song 'Gangsta's Paradise' won a 1996 Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance. 'Sumpin' New' was nominated for a 1997 Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance. Honey singh all song download.
|Christgau's Consumer Guide||A–|
|The Encyclopedia of Popular Music|||
|Los Angeles Times|||
|The Rolling Stone Album Guide|||
Spin gave the album 8 out of 10, and said, 'Today's rappers aren't interested in sharing any knowledge with outsiders. Coolio is the great exception. the most stylistically broad mainstream rap album you'll probably hear all year. Even upon first listen, it sounds like a collection of hits.'
Entertainment Weekly ranked the album #4 on EW's Top 10 Albums of 1995, and said, 'The level-headed street philosopher, preaching respect for black women, fatherly responsibility, and safe sex. continuing in the great tradition of Sly Stone and Stevie Wonder. Coolio and his crew make the ghetto seem not just a place of desolation, but of hope.'
The Source gave the album 4 Mics out of 5, and said, 'The crazy braided one brings skilled and insightful lyrics that reach and relate to all levels of the Black experience. sets standards that corny lyrics and catchy loops can't compete with. Few artists can straddle the line between commercial and underground hip-hop.'
Musician said, 'Coolio ties his music to a message that's as deep as the groove.'
Rap Pages gave the album 7 out of 10, and said, 'Maybe because he rapped for a decade with no props, got yanked on record deals. this cool-ass homie from Compton has stayed grounded. Coolio rejoices in the only life he knows.'
NME gave the album 7 out of 10, and said, 'Instead of playing the role of the Uzi-toting big-shot, he adopts a more reflective view of urban life in Los Angeles. In doing so, Coolio takes a deliberate step forward from last year's light-hearted debut.'
|1||'That's How It Is'||Coolio||Coolio, Talkbox||1:00|
|2||'Geto Highlites'||Christopher Hamabe, Devon Davis||Coolio, 40 Thevz (backing vocals)||4:59|
|3||'Gangsta's Paradise'||Doug Rasheed, Danger Jay||Coolio, L.V., Trinna Simmons (backing)||4:00|
|4||'Too Hot'||Bryan Dobbs||Coolio, J.T. Taylor||3:40|
|5||'Cruisin'||Christopher Hamabe, Devon Davis||Coolio, Malika, Shaunna D. (backing)||4:34|
|6||'Exercise Yo Game'||Jay Williams, Maurice Thompson||40 Thevz, Coolio, E-40, Kam||4:49|
|7||'1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)'||James Carter, Poison Ivey||Coolio||3:33|
|8||'Smilin'||Dominic Aldridge, James Carter, Reece Carter (co-producer)||Coolio, Baby G (backing)||4:07|
|10||'Kinda High Kinda Drunk'||Dominic Aldridge, James Carter, Danny Taylor (co-producer)||Coolio||3:44|
|11||'For My Sistas'||Oji Pierce||Coolio, Lashann Dendy||4:26|
|12||'Is This Me?'||Devon Davis, Roblow for Crimelab Production||Coolio, LV, Rated R,||4:23|
|13||'A Thing Goin' On'||Oji Pierce||Coolio, Jeremy Monroe||4:45|
|14||'Bright As the Sun'||Oji Pierce||Coolio, Will Wheaton||4:47|
|15||'Recoup This'||Spoon||Coolio, Capucine Jackson (backing), P.S. (backing)||1:21|
|16||'The Revolution'||Bryan Dobbs||Coolio||3:48|
|17||'Get Up, Get Down'||Bryan Dobbs||Coolio, Malika, Shorty, Leek Ratt, P.S., WC & Ras Kass||5:32|
Samples and interpolations
- 'Geto Highlites' contains a sample of 'Groove With You', originally performed by The Isley Brothers. The intro of the song contains interpolations of the lines 'What you gonna play now?' from 'Make It Funky', originally performed by James Brown, and 'Get on up' from 'Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine', also originally performed by James Brown.
- 'Gangsta's Paradise' contains an interpolation of 'Pastime Paradise', originally performed by Stevie Wonder, and the first line of the song is taken from Psalm 23.
- 'Too Hot' contains an interpolation of 'Too Hot', originally performed by Kool & The Gang.
- 'Cruisin' contains an interpolation of 'Cruisin', originally performed by Smokey Robinson & the Miracles.
- '1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)' contains samples of 'Thighs High (Grip Your Hips More)', originally performed by Tom Browne, and 'Wikka Wrap', originally performed by The Evasions.
- 'Smilin' contains an interpolation of 'You Caught Me Smiling', originally performed by Sly & The Family Stone.
- 'Kinda High, Kinda Drunk' contains interpolations of 'Saturday Night' and 'The Boyz in Da Hood'
- 'For My Sistas' contains an interpolation of 'Make Me Say It Again Girl', originally performed by The Isley Brothers.
- 'A Thing Goin' On' contains an interpolation of 'Me and Mrs. Jones', originally performed by Billy Paul.
- 'The Revolution' contains an interpolation of 'Magic Night'.
- 'Get Up, Get Down' contains an interpolation of 'Chameleon', originally performed by Herbie Hancock.
Charts and certifications
- ^All Music Guide to Hip-Hop: The Definitive Guide to Rap & Hip-Hop. 2003. p. 81. ISBN0-87930-759-5.
- ^Dangerous Minds at IMDb
- ^Erlewine, Stephen Thomas. 'Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio'. AllMusic. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- ^Christgau, Robert (2000-10-15). 'Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise'. Christgau's Consumer Guide: Albums of the '90s. Macmillan Publishing. ISBN9780312245603.
- ^Larkin, Colin (2011). The Encyclopedia of Popular Music. Omnibus Press. ISBN9780857125958.
- ^Browne, David (1995-11-10). 'Gangsta's Paradise'. Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- ^Coker, Cheo (1995-11-11). '** Coolio, 'Gangsta's Paradise,' Tommy Boy'. Los Angeles Times. ISSN0458-3035. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- ^'Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise'. NME. 1995-11-04. p. 49.
.Instead of playing the role of the Uzi-toting big-shot, he adopts a more reflective view of urban life in Los Angeles.In doing so, Coolio takes a deliberate step forward from last year's light-hearted debut.
- ^Harris, Keith (2004). 'Coolio'. In Brackett, Nathan; Hoard, Christian David (eds.). The New Rolling Stone Album Guide. Simon and Schuster. ISBN9780743201698.
- ^'Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise'. The Source. February 1996. pp. 87–88.
- ^Walters, Barry (January 1996). 'Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise'. Spin. SPIN Media LLC. p. 82. Retrieved 2018-05-27.
- ^1/96, p.82
- ^12/29/95-1/5/96, p.132
- ^11/10/95, p.62
- ^2/96, pp.87-88
- ^2/96, p.94
- ^12/95, p.30
- ^11/4/95, p.49
- ^'Australiancharts.com – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Austriancharts.at – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise' (in German). Hung Medien.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise' (in Dutch). Hung Medien.
- ^'Ultratop.be – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise' (in French). Hung Medien.
- ^'Dutchcharts.nl – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise' (in Dutch). Hung Medien.
- ^'Coolio: Gangsta's Paradise' (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland.
- ^'Lescharts.com – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Longplay-Chartverfolgung at Musicline' (in German). Musicline.de. Phononet GmbH.
- ^'Charts.org.nz – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Norwegiancharts.com – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise'. Hung Medien.
- ^ ab'Swedishcharts.com – Coolio – Gangsta's Paradise'. Hung Medien.
- ^'Coolio Artist Official Charts'. UK Albums Chart.
- ^'Coolio Chart History (Billboard 200)'. Billboard.
- ^'Coolio Chart History (Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums)'. Billboard.
- ^'Top 100 Album-Jahrescharts' (in German). GfK Entertainment. Retrieved September 8, 2016.
- ^Ryan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988–2010. Mt. Martha, VIC, Australia: Moonlight Publishing.
- ^Canada certifications cria.caArchived April 12, 2009, at the Wayback Machine (Retrieved January 12, 2009)
- ^'Gold-/Platin-Datenbank ('Gangsta%27s+Paradise')' (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. Retrieved January 12, 2009.
- ^Dutch certifications nvpi.nlArchived February 15, 2009, at the Wayback Machine (Retrieved January 12, 2009)
- ^Swedish certifications 'Ifpi.se'. Archived from the original on 2009-02-11. (Retrieved January 12, 2009)
- ^United Kingdom certifications Bpi.co.uk (Retrieved January 12, 2009)
- ^United States certifications riaa.comArchived June 26, 2007, at the Wayback Machine (Retrieved January 12, 2009)
Free mp3 music download: Coolio L.V. Gangsta’s Paradise
Gangsta’s Paradise is a 1995 hip hop song performed by American rapper Coolio, released as the third (3rd) track on his second (2nd) studio album, Gangsta’s Paradise.The song was produced by Doug Rasheed and features American R&B singer L.V.
Gangsta’s Paradise samples Stevie Wonder‘s 1976 song PastimeParadise and was popularly used as the soundtrack for the movie Dangerous Minds (1995).
Having sold more than six (6) million copies globally, Gangsta’s Paradise is one of the best-selling singles of all time. It was listed at number eighty five (85) on Billboard’s Greatest Songs of All Time.
Gangsta's Paradise Mp3 Download
The song peaked at number one (1) on the US Billboard Hot 100 and almost in every other country.
Gangsta’s Paradise won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance, two (2) MTV Video Music Awards for Best Video from a Film and Best Rap Video and a a Billboard Music Award for the song & album.
This is a great, great song right here people. Thumbs up Coolio.
DOWNLOAD Coolio Gangstas Paradise Mp3 HQ
Gangster Paradise Song
Song title: Gangsta' s="" paradise="" hitstree="">
File Type: audio/mpeg
File Size: 6.8 MiB