AMD B450 AORUS Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, Dual M.2 with Dual Thermal Guards, Audio ALC1220-VB, Intel ® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed, CEC 2019 ready, RGB FUSION 2.0 Supports AMD Ryzen™ 5000 series / 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega. Lasting Quality from GIGABYTE.GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ motherboards bring together a unique blend of features and technologies that offer users the absolute. B450 AORUS M (rev. 1.x) Support Motherboard - GIGABYTE U.S.A. What is the difference between Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro and Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite? Find out which is better and their overall performance in the motherboard ranking. Smartphones smartwatches headphones tablets. Overview Prices Specs + Add to comparison.
Gigabyte B450 Elite Aorus is a versatile and affordable mid-range motherboard that will blow you away. The reputation of AORUS and Gigabyte is such; you no longer need to enquire about the quality, in fact, it is one of the best motherboard brands in the market.
The board arrives in a large box with a classic presentation. On the front, the logo of the brand, the eagle is on the left, while at the bottom is written the details. The backside is with the photo of the board as well as the main specifications of it.
The B450 Elite arrives in an electrostatic packaging on the top of the box, with some parts protected by an additional film preventing scratches. The appearance is classy with touches of steel and orange of the brand. It is supplied with several installation and user manuals as well as warranty placed under the motherboard. A metallic and adhesive badge is attached with everything as well as a CD with drivers and manuals in PDF format.
GIGABYTE B450 AORUS ELITE Review
This motherboard in ATX format offers all the latest features to smoothen the performance of your PC: 2 PCI-Express x16 3.0, CrossFire Compatibility, 2 ports NVMe M.2 and p Realtek ALC 892 audio for advanced sound quality.
It supports 4 non-ECC DDR4 memory modules up to 64 Gb in 3200 Mhz. The LAN connectivity by a Gbe port (Gigabyte Ethernet) from the same manufacturer.
There are 2 PCI Express ports, a 16x and a 4x as well as two PCI 1x. You can connect two disks in M.2 format (2242/2260/2280) but only one in 22110 formats (the longest). This board has an RGB, a colour band on the left, and the eagle on the chipset heatsink. You can connect two RGB / W bands on the connectors provided for this purpose, 3 pins and 5 pins. The I / O shield on the back is soldered.
2933 MHz DDR4 Memory Support
It has DDR4 memory support up to 2933 MHz (and up to 3600 MHz in overclocking), for smooth gaming performance and also running other applications.
RGB Fusion Lighting
The software lets you choose the colour and lighting animation from 16.8 million colours on the motherboard, for a look that suits you. The lighting of Gigabyte graphics cards can also be synchronized. 2 connectors for RGB LED strip and 2 connectors for addressable RGB (digital) LED strips are present on the card.
Multi-GPU configuration can be built quite easily thanks to the 2 PCI-Express 16x ports, CrossFire compatibility.
Latest Generation SSDs Compatibility
You can connect all the latest generation SSDs, thanks to 2 M.2 PCI-Express 3.0 NVMe ports, and enjoy a smooth and powerful performance.
Play and enjoy your favourite games and listen to your favourite music with precise and powerful sound thanks to the on-board Realtek ALC892 audio processor. This processor manages up to 8 channels of sound for advanced immersion.
It is very easy to connect your motherboard to all of the equipment with a complete range of modern connectivity, that includes 4 USB 3.0 ports, 4 USB 2.0 ports, an Ethernet connector, 1 port HDMI, 1 DVI-D port and mouse/keyboard port.
Connect the motherboard to all your audio system thanks to the 6 Jack connectors present.Winmain dev c++.
- AMD Ryzen CPU 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation
- Support for 14 nm engraved AMD processors
- 4 x DIMM, max. 64 GB DDR4 3600 (OC) / 3466 (OC) / 3200 (OC) / 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz, non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Dual Channel memory architecture
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (max. X16 mode) (PCIEX16)
- 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max x4 mode) (PCIEX4)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 (PCIEX1_1)
* The PCIEX4 port shares its bandwidth with PCIEX1_1 and PCIEX1_2. It operates in x2 mode when one of these ports is occupied.
Graphics processor integrated into 7th generation APUs
- HDMI 2.0 (max. 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- DVI-D (max. 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz)
- Maximum shared memory of 16GB
AMD 2-Way CrossFire
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA mode) (M2A_SOCKET)
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x2) (M2B_SOCKET)
- 6 x SATA 6 Gb/s
- Support RAID 0, 1, 10
Realtek Gigabit LAN
Realtek ALC892 high definition audio
- 6 x USB 3.0 (4 rear, 2 internal)
- 6 x USB 2.0 (4 rear, 2 internal)
Rear I/O Interface
- 1 x HDMI 2.0
- 1 x DVI-D
- 1 x RJ45 port
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 4 x USB 3.0
- 6 x Jack connectors
Internal I/O Interface
- 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector (s)
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V Power connector (s)
- 1 x M.2 socket for M Key connector, 2242/2260/2280/22110 type devices (works in SATA and PCI-Express x4 mode)
- 1 x M.2 socket for M Key connector, 2242/2260/2280 type devices (works in PCI-Express x2 mode)
- 1 x CPU fan connector (s)
- 3 x 4-pin chassis fan connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb / s connector (s)
- 1 x connector for 4-pin RGB LED strip
- 1 x connector for 5-pin RGBW LED strip
- 2 x connector for 3-pin addressable RGB LED strip
- 2 x power jumper for digital RGB LED strip
- 1 x front panel audio connector
- 1 x System panel connector
- 1 x header for S / PDIF output
- 1 x USB 3.0 port (s) supporting 2 additional USB 3.0 (19 pin) port (s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 port (s) supporting 2 additional USB 2.0 port (s)
- 1 x Clear CMOS header
128 MB UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
ATX (30.5 x 24.4 cm)
Is B450 Aorus Elite Good?
Ans: YES. It has a nice build quality, CrossFire Compatibility, DDR4 memory support, and excellent sound. Overall the Aorus Elite motherboard is really a good motherboard.
Does Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite Have WIFI?
Ans: Unfortunately, this does not come with WIFI. You can find WIFI in its PRO version.
How Do I Update My Gigabyte Motherboard BIOS?
There are few steps involved updating Gigabyte Motherboard BIOS.
Go and visit Gigabyte.com and download the latest BIOS and then use GIGABYTE BIOS flash utilities to update the BIOS
Now from the BIOS menu navigate to Q-Flash pressing ALT Key.
Then Select Update BIOS option
Then you have to select the extracted BIOS from the local storage drive
Then simply press ‘ENTER’ and agree to update the BIOS
Now do nothing and let your PC run.
In the end, re-apply settings.
How Do I Update My Aorus B450 BIOS?
Gigabyte Aorus B450 M
The first step is to download the latest BIOS from the Gigabyte.com website.
Then using Q-Flash you can flash the BIOS.
Gigabyte B450 Aorus Matx
Is X470 Better Than B450?
Ans: Basically, B450 and X470 are chipsets. X470 is a bit more costly than the B450 with slightly better VRM solutions.