- Radom Pistol Serial Numbersclevervia Numbers
- Radom Pistol Serial Numbersclevervia Sezon
- Radom Pistol Serial Numbersclevervia Odcinek
Download cafe panic cooking restaurant mod apkgeekstree 1.7.10. F.B. Radom Pistols are semi automatic pistols are WW2 Era Handguns that were made by both the Polish and the German. This handgun was normally manufactured by the Polish, and these models will have an engraving of the Polish Eagle. During the war, the Nazi Army took over the F.B. Radom factory and manufactured them for their troops. Below is a list of FB Radom’s most popular semi automatic pistols , don’t worry if you can’t find your gun’s model, we still want to buy it. Our appraisers will figure out the model of your gun, and make sure that you get a fair price.
- 1936 Polish Eagle VIS-wz 35
- 1937 Polish Eagle VIS-wz 35
- 1938 Polish Eagle VIS-wz 35
- 1939 Polish Eagle VIS-wz 35
- F.B. Radom VIS-wz 35
- F.B. Radom VIS Mod. 35
- F.B. Radom wz 29
Radom Pistol Serial Numbersclevervia Numbers
Radom Pistol Serial Numbersclevervia Sezon
*Note: depending on your firearm’s model, accessories, condition, and current trends/sales; your firearm’s value may be different then our instant quote. We’ll help you identify your particular firearm’s value.
I went to a gun show today, and couldn't stop looking at this F.B. I ended up buying, and have been researching them all evening. From what I can gather, this is a Stage II Radom VIS pistol from WWII. It does not sport the Polish Radom Eagle on it, but rather the German acceptance stamps and swastikas.
Radom Pistol Serial Numbersclevervia Odcinek
- Radom VIS model P-35 9 mm. Nazi Mark left side Waa623, VISAMD 216 with eagle, other eagle and marks. Length of 8 in, barrel length 4.5 in, serial number E6385. Visable parts match numbers.C Click for more info.
- Radom pistols, or Vis wz. 35, as they are known in Poland, their country of origin, are currently enjoying a surge in popularity among collectors. While many praise their aesthetics, ergonomics and reliability, the dramatic role they played in World War II is also part of the appeal.