How to Replace a Drivers License in Texas?
The residents of Texas who have lost their driver’s license or whose drivers license is stolen or whose driver’s license is damaged or destroyed they can apply for the replacement of Lost or Stolen or Damaged or Destroyed Drivers License.Sponsored Links
- Drivers can replace their driver license or ID card prior to its expiration if the credential is lost, stolen or they need to make an update. The following may require a replacement credential. If there is a change of address, Florida driver license or ID card holders have 30 days to update their address on the credential.
- Apply for a Driver License; Renew a Driver License; Moving to Texas; Change Your Address; Change Your Name; Replace a Driver License; Apply for a Teen Driver License; Apply for a Motorcycle License; Renew a Motorcycle License; Out-of-State Renewals; Drivers 79 Years & Older; Veteran Services; Endorsements & Restrictions; Impact Texas Drivers (ITD).
- 13.9 miles New Braunfels Driver License Office 18.8 miles Caldwell County Registration & Titling - Luling 19.1 miles Guadalupe County Registration & Titling - Schertz.
- Services Offered. TxDMV regional service centers provide specific services to the public, including: Replacement Titles; Bonded Title Rejection Letters.
Little snitch 3.8. To begin, select your program and license type.
Texas Drivers License Replacement Process:
- Visit Texas’s DPS Official Portal.
- Download the Dl-43 form applying for Replacement of Texas Driver License.
- Before filling the application form, once go through the form and fill the form with correct information.
- Select your nearest Texas Driver License Office.
- To avoid the line at the Texas Driver License Office.
- Book an appointment applying for the Replacement of Texas Driver License at the selected Texas Driver License Office.
- On the day of your appointment, Visit the selected Texas Driver License Office along with the required documents which prove your Identity, Social security Number, U.S Citizenship etc and the prescribed fees applying for the Replacement of Texas Driver License.
- Submit the filled Dl-43 form along with the supporting documents to the Customer Service representative.
- After the successful verification of your Dl-43 form along with the supporting documents, Customer Service representative will take your thumbprint and photo.
- Pay the Fees towards applying for the replacement of your Texas Drivers License.
- After the successful payment, you will be temporary License.
- You can drive with your temporary license until the renewed drivers license is mailed to you.
Download Replacement of Driver License DL-43 Form :Sponsored Links
Download Texas DL Replacement DL 43 Sample Form PDF: