- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 1 month ago by .
Page 36 Type Cover is a slim version of a traditional keyboard with moving keys. It gives you the speed and feel of a laptop keyboard. Just like the Touch Cover keyboard, Type Cover magnetically clicks into place and doubles as a cover for your Surface. With Type Cover you go from tablet to laptop in an instant. ©2013 Microsoft Page 30. Microsoft Surface Type Cover 2 RT, Pro 1, Pro 2 backlit Keyboard - PINK 1561. AU $25.22 postage. See more like this. Type Cover for Microsoft Surface RT, Pro and Pro 2. Compatible with Surface RT, Surface 2, Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2. Compatible with the 1st and 2nd Generation Surface (RT & PRO). Doubles as a screen cover.
I have just bought a used Surface RT from Amazon as my portable Windows tablet on the go. I can see that it has a quite good battery life. Now I want to buy a surface pro 3 type cover for using with my Surface RT as in future I might buy another Surface Pro 3.
The question is, will surface pro 3 type cover on work with the Surface RT?
- This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by .
I do have both Surface RT and Surface Pro 3 type cover. I have already tried using my Surface Pro 3 type cover with my Surface RT and the answer is yes, it works together but with some limitation.
All keys are working perfectly. However, there are some problems with the trackpad. Here are what works and not works:
– Moving => Work! but not smooth
– Single tab to click => Sometimes Work!
– Double tab to right-click => Not Work!
The 5 minute veterinary consult pdf download. – Left click/ Right click => Work!
- You may use the Microsoft Touch Cover or Type Cover to pair with Surface RT/Pro tablet instead of touching. When you attach it and go to type something like email, you will hear the clicking sound you are making. The buttons from the cover don’t like a normal keyboard’s. And the clicking sound let you feel like using actual buttons.
- Surface is my device. Surface 2 is the 'new' Surface RT, and the Pro versions are full versions of Windows 8.1. In the link you posted, at the bottom, the list of compatible devices lists the following: Surface, Surface 2, Surface Pro, and Surface Pro 2 I agree, but the full name of the Surface RT was always Surface RT, so the list is a bit odd.
|Dimensions||10.81” x 6.77” x 0.37” (275 mm x 172 mm x 9.4 mm)|
Height: 6.77” (172 mm)
|Weight||1.5 lbs (680 g)|
|Keyboard and Trackpad|
|Memory||2GB of RAM|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours of video playback|
|Built-in Apps||Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT|
|Camera & Audio|
|In the box|
Surface RT Price
Here is the latest price update for Surface RT.
|Microsoft Surface RT (32GB)|
|Microsoft Surface RT 64GB|
|Latest Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (2736 x 1824) Tablet 6th Generation (Intel Core i5-6300U, 8GB Ram, 256GB SSD, Bluetooth, Dual Camera) Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)|
|Microsoft Surface 2 RT 32 GB (Renewed)|
|Microsoft Surface 2 32GB 10.6' Tablet Windows RT 8.1 (Renewed)|
|Microsoft Surface 2 (64 GB)|
Popular Comparisons for Surface RT
Here are the most frequently requested comparisons for Surface RT:
Clavier Type Cover Surface Rt
1Microsoft Surface RT Processor Specs
|Processor||NVIDIA Tegra 3|
|Single Core Frequency||1.4 GHz|
|Quad-Core Frequency||1.3 GHz|
|L1 Cache||32 KB|
|L2 Cache||1 MB|
|Max Memory Size||2 GB|
|# Display Supported||2|