These are important. We need to be part of the process rather than the peanut gallery after the fact.
New Mexico Department of Game and Fish
Media contact: Dan Williams, (505) 476-8004
Public contact: (505) 476-8000
This article is written by Chris Denham of Western Hunter Blog. To read more from Chris Denham visit The Western Hunter Blog. No product category has evolved more in the last five years than riflescopes. Not long ago, a 3-9x scope. Colorado Elk Season 2012. Two friends and I set out this year to fill our first ever bull elk tags in Colorado. I've hunted elk in the past in other states, but this was our first time hunting second season outside of Durango, Colorado. This will be on the Western Hunter Blog but. If you have been tracking the entire Big-Game Draw in New Mexico you have probably gathered that there have been a few changes. Some major and some that have flown under the radar. Well, it looks like my radar caught another, non-documented change.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, JUNE 28, 2013:
Meetings will address proposed fishing rule changes
Dec 10, 2013 We have long known that mtDNA haplogroup U (especially U5) was predominant in European hunter-gatherers. We now have a substantial set of ancient Y-DNA from early European hunter-gathers that establishes that Y-DNA haplogroup I (particularly I2) was predominant in those same European hunter-gatherers. One man's Facebook post, has sparked conversation on whether or not the Idaho Department of Fish and Game is limiting opportunities for sportsmen. Putting you first, KMVT investigated, speaking.
SANTA FE – The New Mexico Department of Game and Fish is accepting comments and will conduct public meetings from July 1-9 in Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Roswell and Raton to discuss several proposed changes to state fishing regulations.
Proposed changes include:
- Close McKenna Creek and the portion of Iron Creek from the fish barrier upstream to headwaters to all fishing. This proposed change also would remove the Special Trout Water designation on Iron Creek. Both of these creeks contain genetically pure populations of Gila trout that are vital to the long-term sustainability of the species, and the closure will conserve these populations during post-fire recovery of the watersheds.
- Allow licensed anglers and individuals younger than age 12 to take game fish by bow and arrow (bow fishing). All daily bag, possession and size limits would apply. Bow fishing for game species would not be allowed within Special Trout Waters. This proposal would expand recreational angling opportunity.
- Update all regulations to replace outdated language referring to individuals with disabilities.
- Reduce the statewide striped bass daily bag limit from 2 to 1. This proposed change would not affect the unlimited daily bag and possession limit of striped bass in San Juan County. Based upon surveys, the Elephant Butte Lake striped bass population has shown a decreasing trend. A reduced harvest would help sustain this population.
- Remove the “Youth Only” designation and allow licensed anglers ages 12 years or older (including adults) to fish at Young Pond in Las Cruces. Because of extreme drought conditions, angling opportunity has become very limited in Dona Ana County. Allowing all licensed anglers to fish at Young Pond will expand angling opportunity. Young Pond currently is restricted to anglers younger than 12 years of age.
- Reduce the channel catfish daily bag limit from 15 to 2 on the following waters: Ned Houk, Harry McAdams, Young Pond, Roswell Kids Pond, Perch Lake and Blue Hole Park Pond. Most of these waters are stocked with catchable channel catfish and a reduced daily bag limit would prolong the availability of catfish to anglers.
Western Hunter Blog Builder
Western Extreme Hunter
Department staff will be at the following meetings to discuss and accept public comments about the proposed changes:
- Albuquerque: July 1, 6:30-8:30 p.m., New Mexico Game and Fish Office, 3841 Midway Place NE.
- Las Cruces: July 1, 6-8 p.m., New Mexico Game and Fish Office, 2715 Northrise Drive.
- Roswell: July 9, 6-8 p.m., New Mexico Game and Fish Office, 1912 West Second Street.
- Raton: July 9, 6-8 p.m., New Mexico Game and Fish Office, 215 York Canyon Road.
Western Hunter Magazine
Comments about the proposed changes also can be expressed by contacting Fisheries Management Division by telephone at (505) 476-8055 or by email at [email protected]
Western Hunter is excited to share Zach Bowhay’s new comprehensive hunting resource, HUNT DIY, in a special section on the Western Hunter blog.
HUNT DIY is your source for do-it-yourself, Western big game hunting, strategies and tactics.
Download Pixelmon Mod. This mod creates a world that allows Pokemon characters to roam within a Minecraft setting. Minecraft pokemon mod free download. Darkguardman's Minecraft mod archive This is an archive used by the built broken gaming and dev team for storing outdated minecraft mod v. Pixelmongames.com is a Pokemon themed Minecraft Pixelmon Server where players around the globe meet and befriend eachother. Join in the fun and download Pixelmon! Start your Pixelmongames adventure! Join our discord server. Join players on pixelmongames.com. Minecraft mods download free pokemon. Complete Minecraft PE mods and addons make it easy to change the look and feel of your game. Updated often with the best Minecraft PE mods. 'pokemon' Mod Clear filters. 4 Mod PIXELMON IN MCPE!! (Beautiful pokemons!) ChiefKief. 23 Mod PixelRock Addon - 1.11+ - Torp3do. 3 Mod Pixelmon PE. 22,432,986 Downloads. Download Pixelmon: If you have always dreamed of your own pokemon, we suggest you try this perfect mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.10.2/1.8.9/1.7.10.
Western Hunter Sleeping Bag
Follow Zach and team as they explain the preparation, gear, and tactics they use to execute hunts across the west.
Western Hunter Dvd
They’ll keep you up-to-date with the latest videos, reviews and tips from Zach, straight to your inbox.
So, watch this video:
And follow along with the blog to get your prepared for your do-it-yourself adventure!