Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the download section. Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer. Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8-16 GB of space) with your computer. Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and start the process. Jan 23, 2017 There is no OFFICIAL Windows 10 version 1511 iso download available. The one you can find from the web is Media Creation Tool (MCT), or Microsoft's Download Windows 10Disc Image (ISO File). They will give you Windows 10 version 1607 iso not 1511.
- Windows 10 1511 Iso Download Windows 7
- Windows 10 1511 Iso X64 Download
- Install Windows 7 Over Windows 10 MajorGeeks.Com Support ..
- Windows 10 November Update - What Is Windows 10 Version ..
May 23, 2016 Technical information about “Windows 10, Version 1511 64-bit English ISO” available from MSDN Subscriber Downloads. Currently, you can find here information about 15 files. If you want to search for a specific file in the “Windows 10, Version 1511 64-bit English ISO” section, enter the file name, MSDN code, SHA-1 hash, or any keyword. Download Windows 10 Pro 1511 (x64) ISO Image With Free Pre-Activated. Microsoft Office 2019 Pro Plus 1908 Build 0 Full Crack.
OS Name - Windows 10, Microsoft Windows
OS Family - Windows
Developer - Microsoft
Platform - Desktop
Windows 10 (version 1511 - November Update - Threshold 2 - Preceded by V1507) was released to the public on November 10, 2015, it was the first major update release of Windows 10 for all users. The version includes some new features, bug fixes, and user-interface improvements, such as the Start Menu can now place four app tiles in the column, new right-click menus in app tiles, snapping improved, Cortana Assistant work without Microsoft account, and much more. The Enterprise LTSC version is not available in this version. There is only one language pack ISO for this version, which is capable of running on both x86 and x64 platforms.
General information from Windows 10 (for all releases)
Windows 10 (the successor to Windows 8 / 8.1) was released for the first time to public on July 29, 2015, it was available for many device platforms like desktop / laptop PC, smartphone, tablet etc., and it uses the same software ecosystem in all platforms. Windows 10 is an operating system as a service for consumers and businesses. According to Microsoft, Windows 10 is based on 'software as a service' model in which the operating system receives ongoing updates rather than issuing a full new version. Windows 10 introduces Universal Windows Platform, a platform on which developed apps can work in all Windows 10 devices. In Windows 8, Universal Applications work in fullscreen, while in Windows 10, those apps work as normal software applications in a normal window.
The Windows 7-like start menu is back in the Windows 10, with app tiles like Windows 8 / 8.1. Users can change the start menu size to either full screen or small size. All types of applications can be snapped on the screen, which lets you work together. The taskbar has a task view icon that allows you to easily switch to different open apps, or create a new virtual desktop. Windows 10 includes two user interface (UI) modes, one is optimized for devices with keyboard and mouse, and the other is for a touch screen device.
Microsoft introduced several new features and applications in Windows 10's first release such as Microsoft Edge Browser, Cortana Virtual Assistant, Universal Windows Platform, New Start Menu, Task View and Virtual Desktops, DirectX 12, Game bar, Multi-factor user authentication, Snap Assist, Notification centre, and more.
Windows 10 is available in many different editions, for home PCs, you can download a Home or Pro version, and for business computers you can install the Enterprise Edition, and in academic institutions you can use the Education edition of the operating system. Brief information about each PC edition of Windows 10 is given below:
Home - The Home Edition is the basic version of the operating system, designed for home PC users, and available for PC and tablet devices. It has all the new notable Windows 10 features such as Cortana Virtual Assistant, Edge Browser, Mobile Management Facility, Virtual Desktops in Task View, etc., while going for features like BitLocker, Windows, DirectAccess, not available in the Home version. The 32-bit version of the Home Edition supports up to 4 GB RAM, and the 64-bit version supports 128 GB RAM.
Pro - The Pro Edition is designed for home PC users, professionals, and small businesses, and is available for PC and tablet devices. It includes all the features of Home Edition, and more like BitLocker, Joining Windows domain, Hyper-V, Windows To Go, and more business features are included. The 64-bit version of the Pro edition supports 2 TB RAM in the system.
Enterprise - Enterprise Edition features most of all editions in terms of features, security, and hardware / software support. It is available for Microsoft Volume Licensing customers, and is designed for the use in small and large organizations. It includes all the features of the PRO version, and includes more business-oriented features like AppLocker, Microsoft Application Virtualization, Device Guard, DirectAccess, and more. The 64-bit version of Enterprise Edition supports up to 2 TB RAM.
Elon university microsoft office download. Education - Education Edition is designed for educational institutions (for example, schools, colleges, etc.), it is available for institutions that own the Microsoft Academy Volume License. In terms of features and hardware / software support, it includes all the features of the PRO version, and is similar to the Enterprise Edition.
|Available in||110+ languages|
|CPU Platform(s)||IA-32, X86-64|
Minimum for all Windows 10 editions (apply to version 1511):
- 1 GHz processor or higher.
- 1 GB (32-bit), 2 GB (64-bit) of RAM.
- 16 GB (32-bit), 20 GB (64-bit) disk space.
Installation instructions (clean installation)
Starting installer in PC (via USB)
Follow the steps given below:
- Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the download section.
- Install a USB bootable creation software (such as Rufus) on your Windows computer.
- Plug in a USB flash drive (at least 8-16 GB of space) with your computer.
- Open the USB bootable creation software, and select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and start the process.
- As soon as done, plug the bootable USB into a system where you want to install Windows 10.
- Restart the computer.
- Press the boot device menu key and select USB to boot first.
- Select USB device and start the Windows 10 installer.
Starting installer in VMware
- Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the download section.
- Launch the VMware Player, and start creating a new virtual machine.
- Select the ISO image file of Windows 10, and use the default settings for the virtual machine.
- Start the virtual machine and go to the Windows 10 installer.
Starting installer in VirtualBox
- Download the Windows 10 ISO image file from the download section.
- Launch the Virtualbox application on your computer, and start creating a new virtual machine.
- Select Windows 10 and use defualt settings for the virtual machine.
- Start VM and when it asks to select the Host Drive, then select the downloaded Windows 10 ISO file in step 1.
As soon as you go to the Windows 10 install screen, follow the steps given below:
- Select language, time, etc. settings, go to next, and press 'Install Now'.
- Type your product key and proceed. (If you do not have any product key yet, you can skip the step and later activate Windows)
- Select the installation type on Custom (Advanced).
- On the partition selection screen, if your PC already has a Windows installed, then select Windows Drive and format the partition. Or, select the Unallocated space, click the Drive Options link and create a new partition.
- Select the primary partition, press Next, and start the installation.
- Wait while Windows 10 is being installed on your PC, your computer may restart several times during installation, don't press any key and do not eject the USB drive.
- As soon as this is complete, it will ask you the product key, type your key, or click on the 'Do this later' text link.
- Use Express Settings, and create a user account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- As soon as you go to the desktop screen, eject the USB drive from the PC.
Windows activation keys, or any kind of pirated content (for example, crack, patch, activator, etc.) are not included in the download file.
In the download menu, 'x86' means 32-bit version, 'x64' means 64-bit version, 'EN' means 'english', 'EN-GB' is for english international.
New releases in Windows 10
Microsoft has got no patience when it comes to introducing any software or application update. The giant tech company has always been constant in surprising users by offering new advanced features, improvements, and developments in the software. Every time there is a new story for Microsoft to introduce. Today, it’s Windows 10 Home Edition ISO. To know more about driver updater software 2020, visit our page for detailed information.
As almost all the users have washed their hands using Windows 10, and the users are pretty impressed with the edition because of the ample features such as Cortana- Windows assistant, improved multitasking, continuum, and much more.
So let’s find out what exactly Windows 10 Home Edition ISO brings to the users:
3.2GB / 4.4GB
Overview of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO
Windows 10 1511 Iso Download Windows 7
Windows 10 Home Edition ISO is one of the most secure editions. If you are a part of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO then your operating system is protected from viruses. While installing this edition, all you have to do is attach a Hotmail account with your operating system for more safety and protection. In case of any deletion of data loss, you can easily synchronize your PC with one drive account. This would help you get the data restored.
Furthermore, Microsoft accounts help you recover the files including videos, documents, and photos. One drive makes sure to keep your data safe and protected.
Windows 10 Home Edition allows users to customize the desktop screen with accent colors. To make your desktop look more attractive, you can also add a background image to the lock screen and also manage all the user’s PC if you are an administrator of your operating system. To learn more about the download of Windows 10 Lite Version, visit our page for detailed information.
Features of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO
Microsoft has always been a giant player in the tech industry as it offers back to back updates in terms of new features, software, and bug fixes. The only intention Microsoft holds is to make the workflow of the user flexible and at full comfort. While the user is on the operating system, the features should minimize the operation and get the work done of the user in the least possible time.
Windows 10 1511 Iso X64 Download
So here we will be discussing the features of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO to make our operational time minimum on PC.
Additional Features:- Windows 10 Home Edition ISO offers a unique package of functionalities and features in the system.
- The user is enabled to add a virtual private network to surf your sites privately and with maximum protection.
- The software has night light features as it helps you with zero pressure to your eyes from harmful rays.
- This edition has N and KN variants with minimum basic telemetry level
- Windows 10 Home Edition ISO holds the features of switching the interface to make it suitable for PCs, 2-in-1 devices, tablets, or casting your phone to PC.
- The user can experience 3D painting, 3D creations, and Remix 3D or try editing videos, photos, and document files.
- Windows Ink is the feature that is used to create drawings, smart work on documents, sticky notes, and more.
- Windows Home Edition ISO takes care of you and your family. So when you are away from home, this software keeps a watch at your home and makes sure they are safe.
- Cortana, a Windows Assistant is all set to listen to your demands.
System Requirement of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO
- To run Windows 10 Home Edition ISO, the user must have an operating system of 32-bit or 64-bit.
- The user must have a processor of 1GHz IA-32 processor 1GHzx86-64 processor for the smooth functioning of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO
- Windows 10 Home Edition ISO demands for a Memory of 1 GB to 2 GB.
- When it comes to the graphics card, the user must have DirectX9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0
- Windows 10 Home Edition ISO ask for free hard drive space of 16 GB/20 GB
- This edition requires an optical drive or DVD-ROM drive in your operating system.
- Display screen must be minimum 1366*768
- While updating Windows Home Edition ISO, the user needs to make sure there is high-internet connectivity.
As information mentioned above, you must have got the idea that Windows 10 Home Edition ISO is one of the scalable, flexible, and user-friendly editions. As it has several features and functionalities along with a simple interface. We suggest you try this edition and experience comfort in operating your system.
Download Windows 10 Home Edition ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit
You can download Windows 10 Home Edition ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit by accessing the link below. Also, make sure that you have enough back up before you proceed with the same. There are a lot of duplicate ISO images on the market and it is best to download the same from a trusted source.
Install Windows 7 Over Windows 10 MajorGeeks.Com Support ..
Download Windows 10 Home Edition ISO 32 Bit and 64 Bit - ISORIVER
Windows 10 Home Edition ISO is one of the most secure editions. If you are a part of Windows 10 Home Edition ISO then your operating system is protected..
Price Currency: USD
Operating System: Windows 10
Windows 10 November Update - What Is Windows 10 Version ..
Application Category: OS