Mercury WinRunner: offers your organization a powerful tool for enterprisewide functional and regression testing. Mercury WinRunner captures, verifies, and replays user interactions automatically, so you can identify defects and ensure that business processes work flawlessly upon deployment and remain reliable. HP WinRunner Automation Tool was owned by Mercury Interactive. When HP acquired Mercury Interactive, they stopped Winrunner support and suggested to use the HP Functional Testing software. These are some important WinRunner interview questions frequently asked in the Automation Testing interview. It is one of the best automated testing tool, which gives efficient result in a stipulated time. Beckham lakers game cheerleader.
Software Testing Tools - Win Runner
Win Runner is the most used Automated Software Testing Tool.
Main Features of Win Runner are
- Developed by Mercury Interactive
- Functionality testing tool
- Supports C/s and web technologies such as (VB, VC++, D2K, Java, HTML, Power Builder, Delphe, Cibell (ERP))
- To Support .net, xml, SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle applications, Multimedia we can use QTP.
- Winrunner run on Windows only.
- Xrunner run only UNIX and linux.
- Tool developed in C on VC++ environment.
- To automate our manual test win runner used TSL (Test Script language like c)
What Is Winrunner
The main Testing Process in Win Runner is
Recognazation of objects and windows in our application by winrunner is called learning. Winrunner 7.0 follows Auto learning.
Winrunner records over manual business operation in TSL
3) Edit Script
depends on corresponding manual test, test engineer inserts check points in to that record script.
4) Run Script
During test script execution, winrunner compare tester given expected values and application actual values and returns results.
5) Analyze Results
Tester analyzes the tool given results to concentrate on defect tracking if required.